Backup

From: "Joseph M(dot) Day" <jday(at)gisolutions(dot)us>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Backup
Date: 2005-03-23 20:41:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am trying to convert a MSSQL DB thats roughly 45GB, to Postgres. I am
trying to find the equivalent of Full / Incremental / Differential
backups. It looks like pg_dump is the equivalent of a full backup, but
how do I keep the equivalent of a Incremental, or Differential backup.

To keep the same functionality, I will need a full backup once a week,
and a differential once a day.

Thanks,

Joe,

Joseph M. Day