Re: Can't connect to phppgadmin

From: "Chalrie Schaubmair" <charlie_schaubmair(at)yahoo(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't connect to phppgadmin
Date: 2004-01-25 17:06:15
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-php

Hi,

Paolo you wrote:
Did you use the configure flag '--with-pgsql' while compiling PHP?

I have installed postgres and phppgadmin after I installed php.
I don't know what to do, because I'am a totally newbie.
Should I compile now my php?
How can I make this?
Can you explain it to me for suse 8.2, or post me a link where I can read what I have to do.

thanks
Charlie Schaubmair