Windows

From: "Russell Black" <rblack(at)iarchives(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows
Date: 2001-05-28 20:40:19
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times on this mailing list but...

Where can I get postgresql for Windows (the whole thing... server, client libraries, etc). Can I get a binary distribution or do I need to compile it?
Also, are there any commercial licensing issues with the windows distribution vs. the linux?

Thanks,

Russell