SELECT - ORDER BY Croatian characters ....

From: "Kornelije" <krabuzin(at)foi(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SELECT - ORDER BY Croatian characters ....
Date: 2004-05-07 11:51:32
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi everybody,

I'm using PostgreSQL and my database contains Croatian Characters (ccz...)....
so when I pose a query, and I use order by clause, the result is not sorted properly.....

I was using once VB for aplications and there I've used a function which changed Croatian characters with some equivalents and sorting order was ok; since now I'm using PHP, is it feasible to write such a function or is there a better solution?

thanks

Kornelije