Re: Qt3

From: "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Qt3
Date: 2001-11-25 23:39:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

Just for reference purposes, two of the best Open Source C/C++ Compilers
I've seen are :

LCC - Windows only. GUI based, highly optimised code, very good reputation
:

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/

Dev-C++ - GUI tool based upon GCC and MingW. Also has a good reputation and
is used for cross-platform compiling. Not as fully developed and polished
as LCC, but a lot of people are using this :

http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

Hope this is of assistance. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift