Re: Serious connection problem

From: Afton & Ray Still <rastill(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: apocalypznow <apocalypznow(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Serious connection problem
Date: 2005-02-16 23:42:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello
I had something similliar happen when I upgraded to 8.01 from a release
candidate. (win xp, SP2) I don't remember exactly what the problem ended up
being, but I seem to remember that it was related to an incorrect path
statement, or a service not being started properly or the like. I'd suggest
you check all your config files and make sure any services are running
properly.
HTH
Ray