Re: A thing I'm missing - more

From: Együd Csaba <csegyud(at)vnet(dot)hu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A thing I'm missing - more
Date: 2004-01-14 10:01:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Andreas,
sorry for posting private. :(

I know that you are planning to implement some kind of pg_dump support. It's
ok, and I do not debate the need of it, indead..
The only thing I thought about is the possibility of being able to copy a
whole objetc (with it data) and paste it into another place - using the
pg_dump in the backgroud.
Certainly I know that it is a big work and at the moment pgadmin3 doesn't
support pg_dump so as a result such function canont be implemented yet. It
was just an idea which could make pgadmin3 more confortable.

bye,
-- Csaba