window scrolling with pgAdmin III

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: window scrolling with pgAdmin III
Date: 2003-07-29 18:12:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin III July 16th Build

Probably something to do with wxWindows but thought I'd mention it anyway.
Minor annoyance with horizontal scrolling in SQL window or reverse engineer window.
If I have some very long line the horizontal scroll bar doesn't reflect the true width of the window. I have to press the incremental left or right button to scroll to areas that cannot be seen.
To get around this problem I put the cursor on the line that cannot be displayed fully and then press the "End" button. The view is taken to the end of line and now the scroll bar adjusts to the true width and from that point onwards I can scroll using the scroll bar.

Regards
Donald Fraser.