Re: [DOCS] Windows CHM format for the documents

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Win32 port list" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [DOCS] Windows CHM format for the documents
Date: 2003-09-14 14:47:48
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers-win32

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>; "Darko Prenosil"
<darko(dot)prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>; <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>; "PostgreSQL Win32
port list" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] [DOCS] Windows CHM format for the
documents

> > > Perfect. URL updated.
> >
> > Hang on, what URL? That's one of our dev boxs which has limited
> > bandwidth - I'm happy for us to provide the hhp/hhk files for public
> > consumption, but I'd rather not advertise a url to a 2+Mb file on that
> > particular machine.
> >
> > Darko - in another email you offered to make a pgAdmin-free version. If
> > you can do that, I will put the project files and resulting chm file on
> > www.postgresql.org.
>
> Give me the updated URL when you have it. I don't expect many people to
> download the file, but I would bet web searchers might hit it.

Man, I should go to bed earlier. Sorry for the mess, I know Andreas and Dave
from pgadmin list and got mixed to which mail I should send those files. I
addressed it to Andreas - and the request was from Dave. Andreas please
check - hope You didn't delete it yet !

Regards !