Server log parser

From: "Jouneau Luc" <Luc(dot)Jouneau(at)diamant(dot)jouy(dot)inra(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Server log parser
Date: 2004-02-10 15:27:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I wondered if there's other server log parser than pgAnalyzer 2.0. My goal is to have a cron trying to match server log file content with a list of regular expressions.
I wondered if it exists a ready-to-use list of regular expressions adapted to posgreSQL server log file content.

Thanks,
Luc Jouneau