From: "Gunes Erkan" <gerkan(at)isnet(dot)net(dot)tr>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2000-07-25 06:51:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

How can i use C variables in libpq, I mean I want to write a query like

res = PQexec (conn, "DECLARE cursor_name CURSOR FOR select * from table_name where field>c_variable"),

where c_variable is a C variable. Is there a way to do this, what is the syntax? I'm bored with concatenating strings.

By the way, can I handle the queries without using cursors, that is only writing 'select' statements. I couln'd find an example to these situations.

Thanks you all...

-gunes