Re: SQL and function reference?

From: "Sean Davis" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
To: "Rodolfo J(dot) Paiz" <rpaiz(at)simpaticus(dot)com>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL and function reference?
Date: 2005-01-25 02:18:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

In general, the manual is quite good. It is fully searchable and easy to
read. It can be found here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/

There are also a books, three of which are available online:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/

And, of course, there is always the MANY postgresql email lists and their
SEARCHABLE archives:

http://archives.postgresql.org/

Open source and the postgresql community are full of resources, and those
above are only a few.

Sean