Re: Granting permission on a sequence to a group

From: tövis <tovises(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: "pgsql novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Walker, Jed S" <Jed_Walker(at)cable(dot)comcast(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Granting permission on a sequence to a group
Date: 2005-04-22 14:59:54
Lists: pgsql-novice

RE: Granting permission on a sequence to a groupI loose the track! What you need first, evaluate sequence or evaluate table by user?
Somewhere - on Debian packet management - I have seen a contributed sw to disable/enable modify even a sinlge column (work on Linux).
Users are mostly can modify anything through your application, is not it? Sequencies are specifik to PostgreSQL no third parti tools for manipulate them such as MS-Access...