Re: Totally weird behaviour in org.postgresql.Driver

From: "Peter" <peter(at)greatnowhere(dot)com>
To: "'Dave Cramer'" <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: "'Kris Jurka'" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Totally weird behaviour in org.postgresql.Driver
Date: 2009-03-12 13:22:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Obiously I do not need to synchronize the method. the synchronized block
inside it should work just fine. Was just grasping at straws there.

I checked out dbcp and c3po (thanks for the pointers!) but none fits my app
as each user needs to connect with his own credentials.

I'll see if I can produce a test case and post it here.