Re: New SQL Datatype RECURRINGCHAR

From: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)barchord(dot)com>
To: <dbennett(at)jade(dot)bensoft(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New SQL Datatype RECURRINGCHAR
Date: 2001-07-03 20:07:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is rather like MySQL's enum. I still opt for the join, and if
you like make a view for those who don't want to know the data
structure.
--
Rod Taylor

Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.