Offical 6.5 release

From: "Len Morgan" <len-morgan(at)crcom(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Offical 6.5 release
Date: 1999-04-22 14:25:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Has any tentative date been set for the 6.5 release? I have just about
convinced my company to replace their current plans to use a HUGE Oracle 8
database on NT with PostgreSQL on Linux. We will need to roll out working
systems in 2 months or so and 6.5 has a lot of features that I would like to
have. I'd rather not roll out 6.4.2 and then have to go to 20 different
sites and upgrade them to 6.5 later unless that upgrade process will be
easier than it has been in the past.

Thanks

Len Morgan