Re: bug in config for cygwin

From: "Scott" <scott(dot)ellis(at)aetas(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgsql-bugs" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bug in config for cygwin
Date: 2002-08-17 11:53:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Bruce,

The path is:

postgresql-7.2.1/src/include/pg_config_os.h

Just while I'm here - congrats for a great peice of software, and on such a
quick response time! :)

Another note - I applied that patch for QNX6 (forget authors name - sorry -
but the one that you guys argued about pretty intensly re going into version
7.2) on our QNX (6.2) development system at work...it seems to have worked
no problems. Though I didn't try installing the patched version under cygwin
or building the libpq stuff under windows...

Scott