help: MemoryContextAlloc problem

From: "paolo avalazzi" <tavalazzip(at)virgilio(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: help: MemoryContextAlloc problem
Date: 2005-01-27 21:34:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I have a problem in my postgres production db.
Today pg_dump is failed with the error : MemoryContextAlloc .
I find the row that caused the problem making same query "SELECT * FROM TABLE LIMIT n" .
The row in fact seemed have a varchar very strange.
But few minutes later I have done a select on this row and not there were more strnge data
( in the meantime there aren't update on the row).
In fact a new pg_dump it has arrived to the term correctly.
As all that is possible?

Thank you for your help!!