Help

From: "Arman Meltonyan" <armelton(at)onemain(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help
Date: 2004-02-06 06:46:56
Lists: pgsql-novice

I've just installed the beta version of PeerDirect's Postgres. According to the instructions I am able to create a database with createdb comand, after that I do psql and get a prompt (e.g default =#). When I try to execute any of the SQL comannds I get a bad command error. If I do \h I get Help available: message and that's it. Nothing else is coming up? I know I'm doing something wrong I just need to know what is it.

Can anyone give me an advise on this?

Thanks!

  • Re: Help at 2004-02-10 16:48:01 from user