Problems with 'make'ing PostgreSQL with --with-perl

From: "Costin Manda" <costin(at)interpoint(dot)ro>
To: "pgsql" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems with 'make'ing PostgreSQL with --with-perl
Date: 2004-03-10 11:34:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have been trying to install postgreSQL with plperl support. I've
downloaded the latest perl and compiled it with shared libraries, then I
went to postgres and 'configure'd it with the --with-perl switch.
Configuring works ok, but when using 'make' an error occurs telling me that
* plperl : no such file or directory.

Can you please please please help me?!

Costin