ARP. ARP (Address Resolution Protocol i.e. Who are you)

From: "Pang-Hsin Wang" <pwang(at)sprint(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ARP. ARP (Address Resolution Protocol i.e. Who are you)
Date: 1998-11-30 03:47:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Sir/Madam:

A few days ago I stumped into a site mentioned words along the post??? The database can handle 200 Giga Byte of data and the CD was $6.00. Today I did my search again I could never find it. Are you the proper site that I should be in or you could point out otherwise. Does your postgresql handle 200 GB size data ? I also remembered that they mentioned the word "postmaster".

With sincere esteem

Pang-Hsin Wang

pwang(at)sprint(dot)ca

(613) 830-8138