How to compile on Zaurus (StrongArm)

From: Gallai János <gallaij(at)mediagnost(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to compile on Zaurus (StrongArm)
Date: 2004-11-09 17:08:34
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi All!

I have a Zaurus SL6000 minicomputer with a Strongarm 1100 processor. I'd only like to to connect to a pgsql database but I have no headers and libpq.so to do that. So I downloaded and tried to compile it with the arm-linux cross-compiler but at the end it asks for a lot of libs and headers (-lz ,-lreadline libs and zlib.h)

How can I compile the pgsql source to Zaurus?

Thanks,

John