ODBCDirect

From: "Joseph Watson" <jtwatson(at)datakota(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-ODBC \(E-mail\)" <pgsql-ODBC(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBCDirect
Date: 2002-01-25 01:18:37
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

Has anyone used MS ODBCDirect with pgsql-ODBC V 7.01.00.09 and PostreSQL 7.1.2 successfully? I am wondering if there may be a conflict between the odbc driver and ODBCDirect?? I can make linked tables, or pass-through query's work just fine, but not ODBCDirect. I get a Type mismatch error. So if anyone has make this work, please let me know so that I can narrow things down a little. Thanks for any help!

Joseph