Re: pgaccess

From: "Iavor Raytchev" <pobox(at)verysmall(dot)org>
To: "Mattia Boccia" <ironwallaby(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgaccess - users" <users(at)pgaccess(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgaccess
Date: 2002-11-05 07:48:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Matt,

Did you check the installation instructions at the end of the page -

http://www.pgaccess.org/index.php?page=DownloadPgAccess

If you still experience troubles, you can write to users(at)pgaccess(dot)org (see
how to subscribe here -

At least your e-mail made me realize that there is no HowtoInstall link on
the first page. Adding it now.

Iavor