Re: volunteer/peer review request

From: "David Busby" <busby(at)pnts(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: volunteer/peer review request
Date: 2003-03-22 22:58:56
Lists: pgsql-php

Usally on a fatal error (like no DB connection) in place of
if ($conn)
{
// Stuff
}
else
{
// Error
}

I use

if (!$conn) { $err = "No DB Conn"; close_page($err) }

The "close_page($err);" is a call to a function I wote that will dump the
error string (or what ever paramter) and then finish the HTML for me.

/B