a bug

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis(at)lords(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: a bug
Date: 2000-01-29 03:13:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

When I did a pg_dumpall from my 6.4.2 database, it seems to have had
problems with the CONSTRAINTS which then cause problems when reading in to
ver 6.5

this was the offending paragraph

CREATE TABLE "productprice" (
"vendorname" text NOT NULL,
"productid" int4 NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT ""vendorname does not exist"" CHECK (isvalidvendorname
vendorname )));

Why did it put 2 sets of quotes around the name of the constraint?

Thanks,

Jason