PostGreSQL 6.5

From: "David W(dot) Chapman Jr(dot)" <dchapman(at)houabg(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostGreSQL 6.5
Date: 1999-06-20 20:31:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am running PostgreSQL 6.5 server and version 6.40.00.06 of the windows 95 client driver. I just upgraded to access 2000 and when I link a table to my odbc source it appears to link ok, but I cannot browse the table. I have attached the error message in a bmp format. I can connect to the server using the psql client for windows, and FoxPro can see the tables, although FoxPro's support isn't the best. This isn't something really important so me because I don't use access a lot, but if you need someone to test drivers for access2000 I can help. I have it set to output errors to the psqlodbc.log but it does not get to the point to even populate this log. Please email me since I am not on the list.

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/jpeg 11.5 KB