Hebrew support

From: "Dannyl(at)barak(dot)net(dot)il" <dannyl(at)barak(dot)net(dot)il>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hebrew support
Date: 2002-02-18 13:45:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

i am running Windows 2000 Pro SP2 with the latest version of Pgadmin II 1.2.0

i have a Postgres database encoded in Unicode (I tried this in PG7.1 and 7.2)
Pgadmin doesnt allow me to type Hebrew characters and doesnt display the hebrew at all.
FYI - all the other Windows applications allow data entry of hebrew from Notepad to Office 2K

OTOH - pgaccess works just fine - enabling entry and display of hebrew.

danny lieberman