Re: [INTERFACES] Problem to access postgres database with jdbc using the driver on the server side...

From: "Robson Martins" <robson(at)netalfa(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Problem to access postgres database with jdbc using the driver on the server side...
Date: 1999-08-24 12:20:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello all....Hi Georg...
Ok....I have add the postgresq.jar into my program.jar...everything is on
the same .jar and know works....but you were sure....It doesnt work on ie
5.0....But why work when the postgres is on my classpath? Why it doesnt work
only when the driver is on the server side? Well....What i'll do to make it
works on ie5? I need this working...There is any driver that works?

> How should this work? Serverlets?

I dont know....the page lists houses to sell...that it get from a
database....and i need that everybody entern on the page get it working on
any browser....But i see my actual driver wont work....i need one that
works....

Well...
I'm waiting anser....
Hugs...Robson !!