Re: pgAdmin III enhancement

From: Stephane DROUARD <stephane(dot)drouard(at)st(dot)com>
To: "'Andreas Pflug'" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III enhancement
Date: 2003-12-01 09:24:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your answer.

I would just clarify something. You wrote: "It's completely inacceptable to
issue a complete refresh of the main window after each execute, which is
what you're requesting in consequence."
This was not my request. I have just proposed to refresh the CURRENT object
BEFORE opening the query tool.

Regards,
Stephane