RE: DELETE/DROP on Columns

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Thomas Swan" <tswan(at)olemiss(dot)edu>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: DELETE/DROP on Columns
Date: 2000-07-26 00:17:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Recently there has been a discussion about this issue.
Tom proposed a soltution which uses 2(logical/physical)
attribute numbers. It seems the most reasonable solution
at present.
If there's no objection,I would try to implement it according
to his proposal before 7.1.

Comments ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue