Staroffice compatability

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "'Barry Lind'" <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>, <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Staroffice compatability
Date: 2001-10-30 14:26:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Ok, with the latest changes and some logging added to the driver I have
been able to fix the driver to work with staroffice6 beta

I am having some difficulty getting it to work with druid however. At
this point druid won't even load the driver. I am pretty confident that
I can get around this today.

Are there any other tools out there that people are using that I can
check for compatability with?

Dave