Re: Tutorial

From: Christopher Sawtell <csawtell(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Alessandro Valenti <valealex(at)tin(dot)it>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tutorial
Date: 2000-08-28 11:33:51
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Alessandro Valenti wrote:
> Does someone know a free downloadable tutorial on RDBMS usage for
> beginners?

This is Bruce Momjian's book. It's pretty good, Bruce has a good command of
English. It's intended to be a beginners guide. You will need the Adobe Acrobat
reader to view it.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

This is the "traditional WWW SQL Tutorial".

http://w3.one.net/~jhoffman/sqltut.htm

There are literally _hundreds_ of them. For more go to:-

http://www.google.com/search?q=SQL+Tutorial&btnG=Google+Search

Sorry I do not know of any in Italian, but this Google query might produce
something for you:- ( set the search language to Italian before searching. )

http://www.google.com/search?q=Italian+SQL+Tutor&btnG=Google+Search

--
Sincerely etc.,

NAME Christopher Sawtell
CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
ICQ UIN 45863470
EMAIL csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
CNOTES ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

-->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me <<--