Re: help

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Gabriela Lopez" <glopez(at)mininter(dot)gob(dot)pe>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: help
Date: 2005-10-13 15:50:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.

From: "Gabriela Lopez"

> We 've installed PostgreSQL 8.0, in the localhost it's ok but when I want to connect to the
database
> from the client
>
> It doesn´t do it .
>
> In the pg_hba.conf we've established the IP who can connect it.

Probably, Please see hint of pgAdminIII.
For PostgreSQL servers starting with version 8.0, this is controlled using the "listen_addresses"
parameter in the postgresql.conf file. Here, you can enter a list of IP addresses the server should
listen on, or simply use '*' to listen on all available IP addresses.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito