Re: initdb crash

From: "Neil Harrilall" <harrilall2104(at)rogers(dot)com>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "Gary Doades" <gpd(at)gpdnet(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
Subject: Re: initdb crash
Date: 2004-07-06 22:13:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Is anyone getting this crash when installing on ntfs an partition or
only on fat32? I have gotten the initdb crash installing on fat32.
Used xcacls to set permissions and got no errors!
However if an app is making use of these acls, I would assume that
it will crash.
Will try installing on ntfs partition soon.

Cheers,
Neil