Possible Problem with JDBC Documentation

From: "Johan Van Zijl" <jvanzijl(at)icon(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Possible Problem with JDBC Documentation
Date: 2000-10-27 14:16:03
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi there -
you may have already dealt with this but Chapter 23 JDBC Interface.
talks about loading the driver using the folowing reference to the driver "postgresql.Driver" it should as far as I can see read "org.postgresql.Driver"

If you need any help with the documentation please let me know.

Thank You
Johan Van Zijl