Just as an FYI We are up solid now on pgsql libpq version

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Just as an FYI We are up solid now on pgsql libpq version
Date: 2005-10-04 22:27:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Dave,

Thought I would give you an update.

We have been up solid. I built the version we are using just prior to your
separating aschii and non aschii (so it's the non aschii version).

I have not seen any odbc related issues. I am still using the 7.4 non libpq
version with my DTS dumps from SQL server, but our production web servers
have been working great on 8.0.3 postgres.

I have heard the 8.1 is supposed to be faster and will look at converting to
it at some time in the future, but since the speed has been great and the
reliability has been great I am almost afraid to touch anything.

My thanks go out again to all the wonderful folks on list that helped me
resolve the issues.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr