Re: Looking for tool for Graphic Database Design

From: "Keith Bottner" <kbottner(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: "'postgreSQL pgsql-admin ML'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Looking for tool for Graphic Database Design
Date: 2004-08-23 19:38:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

Check out http://ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/ I use it every day.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Sanjay Arora
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 7:08 AM
To: postgreSQL pgsql-admin ML
Subject: [ADMIN] Looking for tool for Graphic Database Design

Hi All

I am looking for a Graphic Database Design Tool, somewhat like MS Access
that can allow me to define tables, fields and relationships. Also things
like triggers etc, if possible. Something that can interface with Dia or
other similar open source diagramming/ ER tools, though I dont know of any
other.

The tools should preferably able to genearte ddl for postgreSQL. I run pgSQL
7.4 on RH9.

With regards.
Sanjay.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster