Table restructuring with referential integrity

From: "Mihai Gheorghiu" <tanethq(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table restructuring with referential integrity
Date: 2001-10-29 19:54:53
Lists: pgsql-general

I have two tables t1 and t2, which have a referential integrity defined like
t2 references t1. I need to re-create t1, because I'm changing the field
structure (dropping fields included). So I do a drop t1 followed by a new
create t1. When I drop t1, I get a notice that the referential integrity
trigger will be implicitly dropped from t2. Does this mean that I have to
re-create t2 too?
Thank you all.