Error with MS Access

From: "Richard A(dot) Holland" <rholland(at)equitechinfo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error with MS Access
Date: 2000-10-30 14:53:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm using the Insight ODBC driver, it connects to my PostGre server fine,
and select statements execute fine. All updates are failing with "ERROR
from backend during send_query: 'ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '='
for types 'numeric' and 'float8' You will have to retype this query using an
explicit cast' conn=51183736, query='ABORT' "

This is straight from the log file the driver generated. I have Read-Only
set to off and went through all the advanced options Insight provides and
none of them seem to be the cause. The connection is being made with my
postgres admin account, so I doubt it's a permissions problem.

Thanks in advance for any help offered..

Richard Holland
Equitech Information Systems.
MCSE,CCNP,CCSE