Did NSIS install go anywhere?

From: "Dave Steenburg" <dsteenburg(at)rogers(dot)com>
To: "PgAdmin Support Group (E-mail)" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Did NSIS install go anywhere?
Date: 2003-06-20 03:52:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi. I'm new here.

Back in 2001, Jean-Michel Poure and Dave Page were talking about a full
PostgreSQL installer for Windows using NSIS.

I found this at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/2001-09/msg00000.php

Did this project ever go anywhere? I have been interested in this same kind
of automated installation of PostgreSQL, and if it came packaged with
PgAdmin, this would be all the sweeter. Yet I see PgAdmin is being
distributed in an .msi format. Did they give up on trying to make NSIS
work?

Dave