Re: BUG #2458: Postgresql crash

From: "Cstdenis" <cstdenis(at)ctgameinfo(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2458: Postgresql crash
Date: 2006-05-27 03:26:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

My application does not use any transactions (other than the implicit per
statement ones that must exist), but I think I did edit some functions in
pgadmin around that time so it may be that bug or something similar/related.

I didn't bother to upgrade to 8.1.4 because I thought it was just a security
fix that didn't apply to me. I'll upgrade tonight during off hours.