Re: Benchmark results

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Joel Fradkin'" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>, "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Anoop Kumar'" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Benchmark results
Date: 2005-07-14 15:45:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Just read your post Dave and see you do not want us to try it in production
yet.
I will hold off and use the std driver then.
Thanx for the heads up.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.