figuring out why I am having this issue

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: figuring out why I am having this issue
Date: 2005-08-31 19:07:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I do not mind researching the text field problem myself, but looking at the
source code I have no idea where to look or how to approach this.

I have seen a few email where some of the developers talked about how they
were getting feed back, but to be honest never paid much attention.

I can look in the archive (and probably will), but if any of you who has
worked on the code could maybe point me in the right direction like which .c
file would be looking at

MaxLongVarcharSize I did a search and only saw it referenced in one file and
it does not look to me like it is doing anything with text fields, so I must
be missing something.

Any ideas would be a big help.

Joel Fradkin