Re: Time problem again?

From: "Daniel Schuchardt" <daniel_schuchardt(at)web(dot)de>
To: "'Postgres General'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: 'Bjørn T Johansen' <btj(at)havleik(dot)no>
Subject: Re: Time problem again?
Date: 2003-09-29 11:44:48
Lists: pgsql-general

No, not really

perhaps you can do a ORDER BY (oid || yourtimefield). So you have the
RecordOrder in the way the records where inserted.

Daniel

I need to sort some data based on a Time field and the times can cross
both midnight and noon. As far as I can tell, there is no way to solve
this without also supplying a date or am I missing something?

Regards,

BTJ