SqlEdit 1.4 released

From: "John White" <John_White(at)planetepoch(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SqlEdit 1.4 released
Date: 2003-07-31 20:44:50
Lists: pgsql-announce

SqlEdit is a generic "Query Analyser" type application available for
free from the guys at planetepoch.com. It will connect to any Database
you have ADO or ODBC drivers for : we've tested on PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS
SQL, ORACLE and Access (God bless it's little heart). We've been using
it with Postgres for the last 10 months & we reckon it's time to share.

http://www.planetepoch.com (look in "Downloads")
You may find it helpful to read the txt file on "DSN strings" included
in the distribution..

John.