installer automation

From: "Peter van der Maas" <peter(at)abitogroup(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: installer automation
Date: 2004-09-23 06:34:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hello,

I would like to be able to deploy the win32 pgsql from within my .NET
application's installer. Does anyone know if this is/will be possible via
unattended/silent installations (or something else)?

A project I have been working on will run postgres/freebsd on the backend.
Seeing the native win32 version in beta makes me smile.

Sorry if this is premature or off-topic.

Thanks in advance,

Peter van der Maas