Query regarding Bulk Import

From: "Dheeman - Web Spiders India" <dheeman(dot)dutta(at)webspiders(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Query regarding Bulk Import
Date: 2005-04-18 04:39:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I'm a new user of postgres. Earlier my database was sqlserver . now i want
to perform BULK IMPORT of data from Sqlserver to Postgres. Can you please
suggest what are the tools that might be used in this purpose. Just to note
that the data size in Sqlserver is of size more than 10GB.

Thanks & Regards,

Dheeman Dutta

Application Developer

Web Spiders (India) Pvt. Ltd.
51B, Justice Chandra Madhav Road
Calcutta 700 020. India
Phone: 91.33.2474.3581 to 85
Fax: 91.33.2474.3500
http://www.webspiders.com/
(ISO 9001:2000 and IC 9700 Certified. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner)

Calcutta (India), Birmingham (UK), Toronto (Canada), San Francisco(USA)

_____

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this message are those of the
author and not necessarily those of the firm The information contained in
this message is intended only for the recipient, may be privileged and
delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us
by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer or any other
device.

_____

"We look at things not as they are, but as we are"

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=80873&pa
rtner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!