Error Message: ERROR: -- Error Information --

From: "Mark Perez" <mark(dot)perez(at)mp-intl-resources(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error Message: ERROR: -- Error Information --
Date: 2003-11-05 19:30:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

-- System Information --

Platform: Windows XP
Version: 5.1
Build: 2600 Service Pack 1

-- Application Information --

Name: pgAdmin II
Version: 1.6.0
Descripton:

Name: pgSchema
Version: 1.6.0
Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.6.0

-- Database Information --

Version: 7.2.1
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-winnt-msdev, compiled by msdev
6.0

-- Driver Information --

Name: PostgreSQL
Version: 7.3.100
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-winnt-msdev, compiled by msdev
6.0

-- Error Information --

Number: -2147467259

Routine: pgAdmin II:frmSQLInput.cmdExecute_Click

Insert your comment:

I am having a lot of problems with the Beta Version of Postgres for Windows.

Number one: I cannot restore a dump file that came off of my Red Hat and
restore it to my Beta. The database is now located on the 2000 Server. I
am going to attempt to do it on my Local Machine.

Number two: I cannot do any of my previous sql's that I performed on my Red
Hat. ALL of my results are blank. The only SQL's I can perform is very
minor ones. And what has happened with the "=" and "+" type casts. Why
would I have to do explicit typecasts for these?

These are only a couple of issues that I am having. All I want to do is
write my SQL's and perform the operations, which I know had results in them
at one time.

Please, if there is anything I am missing, please let me know. I do not
want to start this database from scratch. The migrations do work and the
data is there, but that is all I seem to be getting.

Thank you

Mark Perez