Re: Query regarding Bulk Import

From: "Dheeman - Web Spiders India" <dheeman(dot)dutta(at)webspiders(dot)com>
To: "'James Prichard'" <james(dot)prichard(at)markit(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Sim Zacks'" <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
Subject: Re: Query regarding Bulk Import
Date: 2005-04-18 13:24:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi James/Sim,

Thanks for the immediate support regarding the BULK IMPORT.

Thanks & Regards,
Dheeman Dutta
Application Developer

Web Spiders (India) Pvt. Ltd.
51B, Justice Chandra Madhav Road
Calcutta 700 020. India
Phone: 91.33.2474.3581 to 85
Fax: 91.33.2474.3500
http://www.webspiders.com/
(ISO 9001:2000 and IC 9700 Certified. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner)
Calcutta (India), Birmingham (UK), Toronto (Canada), San Francisco(USA)
________________________________

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this message are those of the
author and not necessarily those of the firm The information contained in
this message is intended only for the recipient, may be privileged and
delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us
by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer or any other
device.

"Success is not about winning every battle, it is about winning the war"